Saturday, August 28, 2010

day 4 of 100

I had a couple classes on Thursday, so I felt like I was running around all day. I finally got my appetite back, which was good....but I felt like a had a huge hole in my stomach all day. Well lets get right to it...Here's what I ate 8/26/2010


AM Weight: 151.4


* red (green smoothie): spinach, carrot with greens, beet slices, strawberries, grapes, watermelon, & 1celery stick
*coffee

*huge salad: spinach, mache blend, swiss chard, celery, broccoli, broccoli sprouts, pepita seeds, hemp seeds, sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, & lemon juice
*kiwi
*mango
*raw pesto, on carrot/squash (spaghetti), tomatoes & mushrooms marinated in cold pressed olive oil, sea salt and pepper


The sea salt that I use is very coarse, I prefer these big crystals over the fine salt because it allows me to really see how much salt I'm adding. You will see me include salt in many salads and other foods but my salt intake is very limited. I add a small amount to some meals and I think this allows my body to make better use of all the water I'm taking in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment