Tuesday, August 24, 2010

day 1 of 100

So yesterday was day 1 of the 100 day raw foods challenge. I joined this challenge with some other folks at rawfoodtalk.com...The idea is to be 100% raw the entire time. Iv only been on the raw food diet for a month. Already I have lost 12 lbs....yay me! 
I wont be doing 100 % for this challenge because Iv been drinking this coffee that believe it or not is good for you. Iv been doing great with it and I don't want to give it up just for giving into the dogma of raw. I do believe that eating mostly raw foods is good for your health, but if something is not raw and it's good for you....then why not......With that said....I do plan to go as close to 100% raw as possible for this challenge. This is going to run into the winter and that might become a bit harder then....Guess we'll see  


As soon as I can there will be pic of me here to use for my before and after......
Here is what I ate: not as much as normal but Iv not been feeling too well


AM Weight: 153.6
*coffee 
*watermelon, lime, and dehydrated chili powder ice pop (I made this myself, to help beat the Texas heat)
*(red) green smoothie: beet greens, kale, beet slices, banana, blueberries, raspberries, jicama, and mango
*raw sushi
*apple
*raisin bran (i was at a friends when i got super hungry all of a sudden and they had no fruits or veggies and i had to eat something......it's funny that i used to think this was healthy, now it's on my bad list...lol)


That was it....I know it doesn't seem like much, but I had to force it down, I was not hungry at all the entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment