Saturday, August 28, 2010

day 3 of 100

Wow, Iv been super tied up with tons of homework, seems like this semester we hit the ground running...So Im 3 post behind here..luckily my 1 follower is most forgiving, lol


At the start of the week I wasn't feeling to well and I was having very little appetite. This was the last of those days...


AM Weight: 153.6


*coffee
* (red) green smoothie: kale, beet, watermelon, strawberries, grapes, & banana
* (red) green smoothie: kale, carrot with greens, 2 kiwi fruits, strawberries, grapes, & watermelon  
*raw sushi


That was it for Wednesday...Again I want to say that this is not enough food to live on. It was the most I could get myself to eat, as the days go you will notice that I eat much more than that..


Now it's time for me to do my conversion homework for environmental science lab...Ill post the other two days as soon as Im done with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment